Salmon fish = 200gm Dory fish = 200gm Broccoli = 150 gm Quinoa rice = 50 gm
1. When do you start training and what do you look like when you first step into gym? I still remember my first time walk into the gym was on age 23 and I was slim and skinny kid with body weight 49kg.
2. Why did you start training? I just wish I can look tougher at first and later I found out I addicted to bodybuilding and I just start decide to train harder to be more muscular but still I never expected standing on stage for competing.
3. How was your first experience in gym? The time in gym I just know I want to train, but how to train and what to do in gym I totally have no idea and most the time just looking around how other peoples training in gym. A lot of doubts on me that time.
4. What kind of sports did you do others than gym? I like to do any as long as it is sports but most of time I will still join for basketball and badminton. I been a badminton state player before start training in gym.
5. Who is your role model in bodybuilding? If you ask me who the best bodybuilder ever is, I will answer Arnold Schwarnegger because he is truly a legend. But role model, I will honestly say that Cedric McMillan is my all-time motivation during my training session.
6. How many times do you training weekly during off-session? 5-6 times.
7. How many times do you training weekly during contest session? My contest history is not long ago in year 2014, I do it cardio session in morning and weight training at night time 7 times a week.
8. What is your favourite body part and which exercise do you train? Chest and abs always my favourite body part and I train all with basic exercise like bench press, incline bench press, bicep curl, preacher curl and etc.
9. What is your favourite bodybuilder meal? Rice, potatoes, salmon, chicken breast and etc.
10. What is your favourite cheat meal? Be honest, I like eat Mc Donald and KFC but most of the time no one believe me on this because I still able maintain my 6packs all the time.
11. What is your favourite supplement? BCAA Xpress, Collagen, Jumbo and War Machine.
12. Which supplement stack do you feel the most effective? Jumbo, L-Glutamine, Creatine, Multi Pro Plus and War Machine.
13. Which supplement you think is good to recommend for the beginners? 100% Whey Protein, Multi Pro Plus and Creatine. Must take Hot Blood if they really want to perform better during training.
14. How many times do you training weekly during contest session? My contest history is not long ago in year 2014, I do it cardio session in morning and weight training at night time 7 times a week.
15. How do you feel when you get inform to join in Team Scitec? I feel this is the most beautiful day in my life, full of motivation and meaningful!
16. How many times do you training weekly during contest session? My contest history is not long ago in year 2014, I do it cardio session in morning and weight training at night time 7 times a week.
17. Can you share with us your competition journey in your year 2014? Men of Steel 2014 This the first ever bodybuilding competition I joined on June 2014, I know this might be a tough but I tried be the best condition as I can to stand on stage. I believe that I stand a chance to win in New Talent category but I just able get 3rd place.
Hong Kong Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Championship 2014 I continue my journey to taking part HKBPC’14 on September at Hong Kong, I’m wish to get gold medal in my bodybuilding life. I joined 2 categories which is: - Athletic Physique Over 173cm+4kg - Men's Sports Model Over 180cm Yes, I made it. I get champion for both categories and bring back Malaysia 2 gold medals.
18. Which phrase do you like most? “Always Be Proud of Who You’re” This is the phrase I like the most.
19. What else would you like to tell us about yourself? This is such a great honour I qualified to join in Team Scitec. I like to thank Scitec Nutrition for this opportunity and I feel so proud to be in team. I feel enormous motivation and determination to become a great bodybuilder competitor. Thanks Scitec Nutrition!